Interdisciplinary Program Molecular Medicine at the University of Cologne
a joint program of the Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
The IPMM offers to medical and life science graduates:
- an interdisciplinary program in the area of "Molecular Medicine" covering both, research and complementary skills
- a flexible curriculum adapted to the particular educational background and specific research interest of the participant
- individual mentoring by senior scientists in addition to the supervision by the principle investigator
- an excellent international reputation in research and education, and unique bio-medical training opportunities
- the degree Dr. nat. med., equivalent to the German Dr. rer. nat.